A veined quartz stone is not trying to compete with natural stone, but replace it.
Bianco Drift is a new quartz surfaces combining classical looks of natural stones such as Fiori Di Pesco and Emperador Grey marbles or quartzites such as Mother of Pearl or Taj Mahal. It’s a result of years of experience from the very first production back in 1987 from this manufacturer. The grey background of this quartz color makes it extremely versatile and easy to combine with a wide palette of colors. D6131 is a natural looking quartz surface that will work in both contemporary and traditional settings. Its manufacturing process is certified by Breton, a worldwide leader with a process that ensures no sealing or re-sealing is required unlike marble or granite.
1. Where should the quartz stone be used?
Quartz stone must be used indoor such as kitchen worktops, bathroom and vanity tops and floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
2. Why should we use quartz stone other than natural stone?
Compared with natural stone, quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
3. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
4. Is BESTONE trustable and reliable?
Reputation is the life of BESTONE who is verified by Alibaba and his third party. All customers are warmly welcome to visit BESTONE before ordering, and BESTONE would visit customers regularly for better understanding and support to customers.
5. Is BESTONE professional and experienced?
BESTONE has been exporting the quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops globally for over 10 years, with 0 complaint and dissatisfaction.
6. Has BESTONE ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year BESTONE takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
7. Is it possible to inspect the cargos in BESTONE factory before loading?
Yes, all customers are warmly welcome to inspect the cargos before loading.
8. What information should the customers provide to BESTONE for making the prefabricated tops?
The customers should provide shop drawings or hand-written sketch with details of dimension and edge profile and exact quantity.
9. How does BESTONE make the sink cutout?
BESTONE makes the sink cutout by CNC cutting machine with perfect sizes and fine finishing.
10. How does BESTONE polish the edges of prefabricated tops?
BESTONE polishes the edges by automatic polishing machine with higher efficiency and perfect finishing.