Bst Quartz Stone for Table Tops and Countertop Non-Porous Surface and Unique Blend Of Beauty and Easy Care
- Color: White
- Material Origin: China
- SupplyAbility: 25000 sqm per month
- Port: Foshan, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
- Min. Order: 100 (Square Meters)
- Packaging Detail: Wooden Package
- Delivery Detail: 20 to 25 days
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CIF,CFR
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,D/P,Western Union,PayPal,Other
Bestone High Tech Materials Co., Ltd. (http://www.bstquartz.com) is A Quartz Stone Slab Manufacturer as well as Quartz Countertop Fabricator. As a Qualified Manufacturer in China of Quartz Stone, We sincerely present China Quartz Stone, Kitchen Countertop, Quartz Countertop, Solid Surface, Artificial Stone, Vanity Top.
1. Manufacturing quartz stone slab / tile
2. Fabricate quartz counter top / vanity top / table top
3. Standard wood package or customized package
4. Customized Logo Printed / Sprayed / Labeled
5. OEM Color / Design
6. Stock slab retail
7. Prefabricated top retail
8. Other service related to the product or projects
Slab size: 3000*1400mm / 3200*1600mm /
other sizes available
Quartz Stone countertop is a polished product and it requires no sealing. Yet some care must be taken in order to maintain its luster. Generally, in order to care for quartz countertop, one must avoid quick changes in temperature, hard pressure or scratching or impact by hard stuff.
To Clean Quartz Stone Countertop
1. Clean with a soft rag and PH-balanced detergent if necessary. The detergent must be non-bleach and non-abrasive.
2. Wipe away liquids, stains, spills as soon as possible.
3. For dried or heavy stains, use a glass cleaner and a non-abrasive sponge. Spray a certain amount of cleaner over the counters and leave for 8 to 10 minutes, then wipe away with the non-scratch sponge.
4. For gum, grease or paint with a plastic knife, then clean the rest with a rag.
To Avoid Damage Quartz Stone Countertops
1. "Thermal shock"(a quick change in temperature) must be avoided. Make sure one places a trivet or hot pad below hot pans or hot pots.
2. Knives or sharp tools must be used directly on the quartz surface. Quartz countertop is scratch resistant, but not scratch-proof. A forcefully hit can still chip the countertop. A cutting board must be placed on top of the countertop when one is chopping or cutting food.
COLOR SHADE ON NATURAL
QUARTZ STONE COLOR
LIMITED OPTIONS OF NATURAL
VARIOUS QUARTZ COLORS
RE-POLISHING ONCE IN A
RADIATION RISK FROM NATURAL
NEED SENSE OF DESIGN IN THE
COLOR SHADE ON NATURAL STONE
QUARTZ STONE COLOR CONSISTENCY
LIMITED OPTIONS OF NATURAL STONE
VARIOUS QUARTZ COLORS
RE-POLISHING ONCE IN A WHILE
RADIATION RISK FROM NATURAL STONE
NEED SENSE OF DESIGN IN THE KITCHEN