Quartz Stone Kitchen Countertops with Bevel Edges and Customized Edges
- Color: White
- Material Origin: China
- SupplyAbility: 3000 Sets/Month
- Port: Foshan Port
- Min. Order: 150 (Sets)
- Packaging Detail: Wooden Crates suitable for ocean shipment
- Delivery Detail: 15 to 30 days as per order quantity
- Shipment Terms: FOB,CFR,CIF
- Payment Terms: T/T,L/C,Western Union,D/P,D/A
1. Where should the quartz stone be used?
Quartz stone must be used indoor such as kitchen worktops, bathroom and vanity tops and floor tiles, where are not exposed to direct sunshine.
2. Why should we use quartz stone other than natural stone?
Compared with natural stone, quartz stone has higher density and hardness, less water absorption, more durable and less maintenance, and better consistent color tone.
3. How should the quartz stone slabs be stocked temporarily?
The quartz stone slabs must not be exposed to the sunshine directly, and slabs must be erected vertically.
4. Is BESTONE trustable and reliable?
Reputation is the life of BESTONE who is verified by Alibaba and his third party. All customers are warmly welcome to visit BESTONE before ordering, and BESTONE would visit customers regularly for better understanding and support to customers.
5. Is BESTONE professional and experienced?
BESTONE has been exporting the quartz stone slabs and prefabricated tops globally for over 10 years, with 0 complaint and dissatisfaction.
6. Has BESTONE ever taken part in any exhibition?
Every year BESTONE takes part in exhibitions in USA, Europe, Dubai, Brazil, Asia, and so on.
7. Is it possible to inspect the cargos in BESTONE factory before loading?
Yes, all customers are warmly welcome to inspect the cargos before loading.
8. What information should the customers provide to BESTONE for making the prefabricated tops?
The customers should provide shop drawings or hand-written sketch with details of dimension and edge profile and exact quantity.
9. How does BESTONE make the sink cut-out?
BESTONE makes the sink cutout by CNC cutting machine with perfect sizes and fine finishing.
10. How does BESTONE polish the edges of prefabricated tops?
BESTONE polishes the edges by automatic polishing machine with higher efficiency and perfect finishing.